Friday, July 15, 2011

My dog is my copilot!

Well, not in "life", that's reserved for The Wife, but he does enjoy being my navigator when running errands. I generally take him about with me to the dump, the farmer's stand, and other quick stops where he can either get out with me or won't be in the car longer than a couple minutes.

Zeus rides in the car extremely well. He is behaved, calm, and happy. I am glad we have worked to take him as many places as possible in the car (not just the vet) so that it is a "normal" thing for him. He does get a bit "barky" if I get out of sight of him while at a location and he's left in the car, but that's to be expected.

He is also so very well behaved (usually) when we do get to the farm stand and such that most people truly enjoy having him show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment